WBPGHAT 2016 Exam Results Out
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences has announced the result for WBPGHAT 2016 on 29th September, the exam was held on 18th September 2016. Candidates can check their results on university exams webpage by providing acknowledgement number. Ranks are awarded according to the scores obtained in the WBPGHAT exam and arranged in order of decreasing marks.
Candidates who scored 30% in the entrance exam (irrespective of category) are placed in the merit list and all the admissions are based on merit obtained in the entrance exam. Online counseling will be conducted to fill the M.D. Homeopathy courses offered at 3 colleges across West Bengal state and counseling schedule for WBPGHAT 2016 will be announced soon for 2016 academic year.
During online counseling candidates have to provide the options for seat selection and an auto generated offer letter will be generated upon allotment of seat. Candidates can choose as many as options during online counseling and once seat allotment is done no change of specialization or preferred institute is permitted. Candidates have to join the allotted institute within the time specified in the allotment letter, to secure the seat.
While reporting to the institute candidates have to bring the following documents along with attested copies and have to submit during joining the college.
- WBPGHAT 2016 Exam Admit Card in original
- BHMS/Graded BHMS Degree/ Provisional passing certificate/ Final year mark sheet
Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate issued by State Council of Homoeopathy or Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- School leaving certificate as proof of age
- SC/ST/PC/OBC certificate
- For OBC candidates, latest income certificate issued after 31-3-2016 shall be required
- Duly accepted resignation letter from previous course, if any.
- EPIC/PAN/ADHAR as photo identity card.
- Any other required documents.
List of Homeopathy colleges offering M.D. Homeopathy courses with specializations
Materia Medica Organon of Medicine, Case Taking & Reparatory, Paediatrics,Practice of Medicine,Homoeopathic
Materia Medica,Organon of Medicine,Organon of Medicine
Case Taking &