Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Admissions 2016 Entrance Exam Rank Card Published
CEE Kerala announced results of Kerala P.G. Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 and candidates can download the rank card from candidate portal. Board has announced category wise provisional rank list for both general and in-service candidates.
Few changes are made in the answer key which was published on 16th August and as per the revised answer key, ranks have been prepared. Five government colleges are offering a total of 240 seats in 5 specializations and seats in the self fiancé private colleges are not yet finalized. Admissions will be done by Director of Medical Education Kerala as per the rules laid down and counseling will be done separately for general and in-service candidates.
DME Kerala will conduct centralized allotment process to allot seats, date of counseling and allotment schedule will be announced in the second week of September 2016. Candidates will be allotted with the seat as per their merit in the entrance and choices exercised. Candidates have option for up gradation during waitlist, provided he/she should join the course allotted.
Documents needed at the time of counseling
- Registration certificate from nursing council of Kerala
- All original certificates of qualifying education
- Certificate of equivalency if candidate studied in institution outside Kerala.
- Admit card of Kerala P.G. Nursing Entrance Exam 2016
- Other original documents related to Caste, PWD, service certificate etc.