COA Announces Important Changes in NATA 2016
Council of Architecture(COA) made couple of changes in NATA-2016 which will be effective from 1st of April 2016. NATA is an exam conducted countrywide by COA to measure the aptitude of the candidates aspiring to take admissions to Under Graduate Architecture program (B.Arch) in various institutes across India.
- A student can give a maximum of five attempts within two years from the date of first attempt.
- Best out of the number of attempts will be the valid score.
- “Best of 5 Attempts” system will be effective from 1st April 2016
- The validity of score will be 2 years from the date of first attempt.
- For every new attempt a new NATA registration is required along with the prescribed fee.
- Students while seeking new test appointment should furnish the previous exam details in the application form.
- Students who appeared NATA before 2016 are allowed to give 5 more attempts to determine best score where as last valid score also is considered.
- Candidates hiding their previous appearances (including non-attendance) while registering to NATA will be forfeited, all previous scores will be cancelled and barred from future appearances to NATA Exam.